top of page

My Vision

In highschool I was not at all happy with how I looked. I had this Vision of myself, but it wasn't at all clear. I only knew what I didn't want to be, not what I wanted to become. Slowly, I realized who I wanted to be. Myself. I wanted to have fun training, enjoy what I eat, enjoy the little things in life: a croissant without feeling guilty, a glass of wine and cheese or a pizza. Without guilt. This must sound like a cliché, but it's true.


Now, I know that it's ok to have a pizza if I crave it. I know that if I don't stick to my diet 10% of the time, it's not the end of the world. I also know what to eat in the rest 90% to continue to be happy and enjoy myself. Food is important, but it's not all. YOU are all. YOU matter. How you feel, how you train. How you have fun.


I kept it fun, and in eight months I lost 6 kg / 13lbs.  It's not about losing weight fast, but rather enjoy your journey. Write your own story and have the time of your life while doing so. 

What about the rest of my highscool insecurities? I wanted long hair. I grew my hair. I wanted perfect teeth, I wore braces.

I wanted to be sexy and confident. I wanted to lose weight and to become stronger. I went to the gym. True, I was lucky to have someone I can rely on, someone who gave me good advice on how to train. I want to do the same for you. It matters a lot to have someone support you in your Vision.

This is my story. This is how I wrote it all over again and became who I am today. I hope you will rewrite yours too. I am are here to help you become your Vision.  

I remeber to this what one of my teachers told me when I got my Masters degree. She told me I can become anything I want to be. 

I want to tell you the same: YOU can be ANYTHING you want. Do anything you like. You just have to try it. 

I'm here to help.

Become Your Vision!

bottom of page